Dr. Evan Grodin is a fully qualified Prosthodontist and Periodontist —one of only a handful of practitioners nationwide with dual training in each of these specialties. His wide-ranging experience not only includes treatment, but also research, teaching, and community service. As a result, Evan is uniquely prepared to diagnose and help every patient with more complex dental needs.
An Atlanta native, Evan received his dental degree from the Medical College of Georgia’s school of dentistry, graduating with honors as a Hinman Dental Scholar. He earned his Masters of Science from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, with individual certificates in Prosthodontics and Periodontics. Evan is affiliated with some of the most prestigious organizations in the dental profession, including:
• American Dental Association
• American College of Prosthodontists
• American Prosthodontic Society
• American Academy of Periodontology
• Southern Academy of Periodontology
• Academy of Osseointegration
• National Dental Honor Society (Omicron Kappa Upsilon)
• Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University (adjunct faculty)
Patients have complete confidence in Evan’s professional skills and expertise, but they also appreciate his “chairside manner.” He knows how to listen, how to explain, and how to empathize with people and their concerns. These qualities help to relieve anxiety and stress as Dr. Grodin guides his patients to the most successful treatment outcomes.